- Primary, Secondary & Senior Secondary Schools
- Shri Guru Ram Rai (P.G) College
- Sanskrit Mahavidyalay
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institution of Technology and Sciences
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institution of Medical and Health Sciences
ECOLOGIST AND ENVIRONMENTALIST
Shri Maharaj Ji takes keen interest to the conserve the plants and animals. He loves wildlife including plants and animals. Massive plantation on barren land is initiated by him. All possible efforts are being made to conserve natural resources like water, air, soil and forest. He also wants to conduct a massive cleanliness drive for holy river Ganga.
TEA ESTATE AND AGRICULTURE FARMS
A detailed plan is in the process for the rejuvenation of 100 year old tea garden and orchard (750 acres) of SGRR mission, not only to maintain but also to enhance the eco-system of the Doon valley. Green tea is exported to Punjab, Kashmir and some foreign countries.
GAMES AND SPORTS
Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji is a keen lover of games and sports. He donated generously during first U.K state level games and Garhwal University Sports meet. Many play grounds for various games like Football, Basket Ball, Cricket, Hockey, and Badminton etc. have been made in the schools, colleges, institutes and hostels of the Mission. The sportsmen with special talent are always motivated by giving generous help.
- Donation and help:- Generous help to the victims of flood, earthquake and other natural calamities.
- Food:- Langar at free of cost provides food twice a day to approximately 1000 beggars, poor, helpless, hungry, saints ,monks & students.
- Lodging:- SGRR provides free lodging to the disciples as well as visitors. A big Inn is available at Jhanda Sahib.
- Free clothing:- clothing at free of cost is provided to the poorest of the poor.
- Financial Assistance:- Financial assistance is regularly given by Shri Mahant ji to poor students, widows, sick people, saints, monks and also for the marriage of the daughters of the poor people.
- Free health checkup and treatment:- Free treatment is given to a large number of the people in need.